Ερωτηματολόγια Διερεύνησης Επιστημολογικών Απόψεων και Εκπαίδευση
Παραθέτω τα πιο διαδεδομένα ερωτηματολόγια διερευνήσεις επιστημολογικών απόψεων που χρησιμοποιούνται για εκπαιδευτικούς σκοπούς
Schommer Epistemological Questionnaire (SEQ)
- Schommer, M. A. (1990). Effects of beliefs about the nature of knowledge on comprehension. Journal of Educational Psychology, 82(3), 498–504.
- Schommer, M., & Walker, K. (1995). Are epistemological beliefs similar across domains? Journal of Educational Psychology, 87(3), 424–432.
Epistemological Beliefs Questionnaire (EBQ)
- Chan, K.-W. 2000. Teacher education students’ epistemological beliefs: A cultural perspective on learning and teaching. Paper presented at the Australian Association for Research in Education 2000 conference, December 4–7, in Sydney.
- Chan, K.-W. 2001. Validation of a measure of personal theories about teaching and learning. Paper presented at the Australian Association for Research in Education 2001 conference, December 2–6, in Fremantle.
- Chan, K.-W. 2003. Hong Kong teacher education students’ epistemological beliefs and approaches to learning. Research in Education 69, no. 1: 36–50.
- Chan, K.-W. 2004. Pre-service teachers’ epistemological beliefs and conceptions about teaching and learning: Cultural implications for research in teacher education. Australian Journal of Teacher Education 29, no. 1: 1–13.
- Chan, K.-W. 2008. Hong Kong teacher education students’ epistemological beliefs and their relations with conceptions of learning and learning strategies. The Asia Pacific Education Researcher, 16, no. 2: 199–214.
- Chan, K.-W., and R.G. Elliott. 2002. Exploratory study of Hong Kong teacher education students’ epistemological beliefs: Cultural perspectives and implications on beliefs research. Contemporary Educational Psychology 27: 392–414.
- Chan, K.-W., and R.G. Elliott. 2004a. Relational analysis of personal epistemology and conceptions about teaching and learning. Teaching and Teacher Education 20: 817–31.
- Chan, K.-W., and R.G. Elliott. 2004b. Epistemological beliefs across cultures: Critique and analysis of beliefs structure studies. Educational Psychology 24, no. 2: 123–42.
- Chan, K.-W., J. Tan, and A. Khoo. 2007. Pre-service teachers’ conceptions about teaching and learning: A closer look at Singapore cultural context. Asia-Pacific Journal of Teacher Education 35, no. 2: 181–95
Epistemological Belief Scale
Carol K.K. Chan, John Sachs (2001), Beliefs about Learning in Children’s Understanding of Science Texts, Contemporary Educational Psychology, Volume 26, Issue 2, April , Pages 192-210, ISSN 0361-476X, 10.1006/ceps.1999.1045. (http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0361476X99910457)
Epistemic Beliefs Inventory (EBI) (Schraw, Dunkle, & Bendixen, 1995; Schraw & Olafson, 2002)
- Schraw, G., Dunkle, M. E., & Bendixen, L. D. (1995). Cognitive processes in well-deﬁned and ill-deﬁned problem solving. Applied Cognitive Psychology, 9(6), 523–538.
- Schraw, G., & Olafson, L. J. (2002). Teachers’ epistemological worldviews and educational practices. Issues in Education, 8(2), 99–148.